It's Lomography Fisheye No.2 Gold Edition Baby!!
Seriously, the gold tint really got me,
and trust me,
it look much better in real XD
This is also the very first time,
my mom got even more excited than me when i unbox the camera.
She was like "waaaaaaa~~ See ! i told you must get the gold one!"
So cuttteeeeee la my mom LOL
But i think she is right XD
I was thinking to go for the Fisheye Lime Punch actually
I love this!
Multiple exposure, I likey!
The alien-ish viewfinder X3
On Off button for the built in flash =D
I have already received few messages where to get this cutie,
here you go
One more option for your gift shopping this time <3
beb, i love this gold man, it look so exquisite!! but poor thing, im not really good at taking photos and p/s: the shots you took for yuriko, i loveee it! the effect is so nice! :D
ReplyDelete