This is the only day that kids are allowed to play with fire,
We are no longer kids anymore,
but we have hearts like kids,
therefore,
here we are with the lanterns and candles =D

And the three lanterns that you have just seen,
are all custom made!XD
I got this two faced fat meow,
with a bow on the ear and the tummy looking like pineapple XD
We are no longer kids anymore,
but we have hearts like kids,
therefore,
here we are with the lanterns and candles =D
And the three lanterns that you have just seen,
are all custom made!XD
I got this two faced fat meow,
with a bow on the ear and the tummy looking like pineapple XD
There's something sweet on the red box actually,
have a closer look,
can you spot the three bff together?
XD
Opps!
Okay,
i gotta show the Leng Jai face of him,
Elroy made these three lanterns for us,
oh-so-sweeeeetttt
X)
It's a biiig clover leaf
with the smaaall cute smiling face X)
*just ignore the guan yin-wannabe hand gesture*
Crason claimed that this is a very nice photo,
because the beautifully sculptured jawline of himself is shown.
XD
One of the recent favorite things that elroy loves to do is
copying the so-called my signature pose
=.=
Last but not least,
A stupid/lame/lousy video we have recorded that night.
So sorry for the video because it's so dark and you hardly see anything XD
I guess we really love to call each other full name
=.=
Kids and adults,
don't do this stupid action k?
cuz it's real stupid (and might be harmful)
and you don't wanna look stupid like us
XD
I'm not the ant killer,
they are!
R.I.P Mr.Ant
SUPER love the custom made lanterns ^^*
ReplyDelete♥ Great Day!