Shot by Clarence
Hairdo by Rav
Hairdo by Rav






It was fun to shoot with Clarence again,
He is always fun to work with=D
And Rav is definitely a darling,
love his magic touch on my hair!
Never forget the two hot babes,
Yyanne and Renee,
you guys just gotta wait for me to develop my films,
and i will
Thanks for the lovely photos!
And the lovely day =D
-------
10 Little Things About Me that You Might Wanna Know =D
1. I drink milk with feeding bottle till i was 8 years old,
i guess that is why i got pouty lips XD
2. I'm never a popular girl during secondary school time,
i was a totally unattractive nerd back then,
zero guy confessed to me, yep, zero! =D
3. Previously i have 6 relationships, longest 3 years, shortest 2 weeks,
alright 2 weeks one doesn't count i get it, it's 5 then =D
4. My dad thought that i was speech impaired when i was a kid,
Kindergarten teacher thought that i have autism,
I didn't talk at all and afraid of people.
5. I get so annoyed when people munching food with sounds.
My ears are very sensitive towards all these tiny sounds going on around me XD

6. It touches me the most when a guy gimme a handwritten love letter,
i find it rare and precious especially in this msn/sms/email era,
that's why i will never throw them away =D
7. I am a deadly sentimental person but i don't really practice romanticism.
I can be very rational towards sweet talk,
actions speak louder than words =D
8. During my childhood I once finish half bottle of orange flavor fish liver oil
and when my mom question me, i accused it's my grandma who did it.
My mom actually believed cuz my grandma really love to curi makan.
The best thing is,
my mom still believes it until today,
sorry grandma =X
9. I had another mole on my right cheek which i already removed it years back,
Thank god i didn't remove the mole on my lips XD
Guess the melanin in the right side of my face is way too active compare to the left side
XD
10. We are like almost strangers, but I miss you, dad.
Now,
What else You wanna know?
XD





I like that! ♥
ReplyDelete7. I am a deadly sentimental person but i don't really practice romanticism.
ReplyDeleteI can be very rational towards sweet talk,
actions speak louder than words =D
Haha!!!!!!
5. I'm also very sensitive to noise and hate people eating noisily with their mouth open.
ReplyDelete下次介紹你感觸最深的10首歌曲和原因? :)
ReplyDelete- Jefferson
love this post! *Thumbs, hands, legs, hair all up* And for sure will wait for the pics :)
ReplyDeletefor a while i have drown my own pics. but i want to try drawing real people now. iam requesting permission to draw u in one of ur pics on devinat. please get back to me. Even if it is a no i would like to know. Arigato
ReplyDeleteYo. name on deviant is Zavero
ReplyDelete