There are only a few local youtubers that caught my attention,
the proud Malaysia youtuber, Namewee is one of them,
but my recent favorite is defenitely this cute guy,
Yep!
JosephGermani

I'm happy to have him as my first male model for photoshoot,
i'm not too sure if he is happy to have this newbie to photograph him XD
He is just a natural in front of the camera,
He is energetic, passionate and expressive!
what else i could ask for =D
I do not want to do any heavily stylized stuff with him,
just wanna keep everything as simple as possible,
and to show that, This is Him!
*Okay, my photos might not good enough to deliver the message*
XD

And,
I just love mugshot too much XD

more photos..



This is one of my favorite shots of him XD



I insist wanna take photo with Joseph!
Being in front of camera is still a huge temptation for me =P
Let's do the typical model stuff XD

And the silly oneXD

the proud Malaysia youtuber, Namewee is one of them,
but my recent favorite is defenitely this cute guy,
Yep!
JosephGermani

I'm happy to have him as my first male model for photoshoot,
i'm not too sure if he is happy to have this newbie to photograph him XD
He is just a natural in front of the camera,
He is energetic, passionate and expressive!
what else i could ask for =D
I do not want to do any heavily stylized stuff with him,
just wanna keep everything as simple as possible,
and to show that, This is Him!
*Okay, my photos might not good enough to deliver the message*
XD

And,
I just love mugshot too much XD

more photos..



This is one of my favorite shots of him XD



I insist wanna take photo with Joseph!
Being in front of camera is still a huge temptation for me =P
Let's do the typical model stuff XD

And the silly oneXD



great studio shooting u've done @o@
ReplyDeleteimpressive! would i be ur next model? hahahaha XD
I want I want -- be ur next model, haha XD
ReplyDeletehe's super adorable and you look stunning as usual :P
ReplyDelete