---
Was quite in a retail therapy mood recently
(FYI i'm not a shopping person and i hardly shop)
XD
Bought my new darling from Guess,
It's such an attention seeker cuz the chains cling quite loud =D
I have already had quite a number of notebooks in just January itself,
they could last me for two years,
but i just couldn't help it especially when i saw this cutie =D
I love this hat and i love Aldo!
yesh, i'm wearing a L size,
and yesh, my head is big hahaha..
I'm a proud big head =3
-----
My days have been revolving around my mask babies,
what you see now is just part of it,
I am working harder than what you can tell in the photo T.T
LOL
For more, please visit
HERE
The feeling is always so rewarding when people tell you how much they love them
Imma keep making more and more babies,
Yea, I'm a Proud Big Head Mama XD
---
At times i envy those who can further their studies,
situations just don't allow me to do so.
But i feel contented and happy for being able to contribute to the family=)
Everything has their bright side of it,
always.



really like ur photoshoot so much!! U r a awesome model!! Wish got chance to take ur photo ;-)
ReplyDelete