I said it once and I will say it twice,
I love road trip!
=D

Sekinchan is a relaxing place as it always is.
The black dots are birdies,
not lens dust XD
I love road trip!
=D
Sekinchan is a relaxing place as it always is.
The black dots are birdies,
not lens dust XD
I have never seen the golden paddy field,
but green is pleasing enough to the eyes.
I was so overwhelmed with my lovely model,
took quite a few shots of her
=d
Our lunch choice is made by judging which restaurant has most crowd.
And we finally decided this.
Apparently Ah Xian came before as well,
so i bet it should be good,
it better be.
XD
They strongly recommended the shark porridge to us.
Alright, shark.
It tastes pretty good i must say.
=D
But i love this more,
the fried shark meat!
And few more shots that i took along the trip
=D
It's just great to see more Green and less people!
Alright,
time for the real stuff rolling!
Photographed by Eric with my humble editing
XD

---
You feel like the same old day,
You spend your days like the same old way,
And then you realized
time has passed you by so soon
till you do not even have enough to weep.
When you feel like doing something,
you better do it fast.
xoxo ET
No comments:
Post a Comment