Friday, June 17, 2011

When Black Is The New White


Photographed by Eric Ooi
Gown by That Special Occasion
Hairpiece by ZC Accessories









Black bridal is as stunning as the white one,
isn't it?=D
The sun had never been easy on us,
it was long since i got my last sunburn until this photoshoot LOL
Absolutely love the photos though,
I wouldn't mind get another round of sunbath for it =D
So for all the brides,
time to get a little adventurous when picking the gowns on your wedding,
Black is the new white
*winks*

----



My bad,
I have been updating my tumblr way more frequent than here.
Somehow i find it harder to express some of my inner feelings
after showcasing my modeling works and stuff.
Perhaps i need another private room to write something ain't so commercial you see
=P

Anyway,
for those who understand mandarrin,
and don't mind to read some nothing-relevant pieces of writings
you are all welcome to follow my MeowMatters blog!
=D

Show some lovessss alright?

Xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Nice photos Evon... :) Very very lovely in deed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunning Shots! I always thought black was for funerals, but I suppose getting married can be like a funeral lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw your poster ad @ The curve today =)

    ReplyDelete