Made myself to the Urbanscapes 2011 yo!


Surprises everywhere!
Didn't expect to meet Raja bang there ^ - ^

First time going to Urbanscapes actually,
and i went there twice on the same day, heh!
Thank you dearest for the ice cream treat =D

Another round of surprise,
I met the super hawt darling, leng yein at the dark dark padang =D
Oh yea, with Girls And Money T shirt on this time =D

Nice meeting brian too!
=D

The total sweetheart Casey <3

And the cute Ji Li Mi =3

Thank you Jeremy for the photos!
My first fisheye photos taken *tears*
XD
Absolutely love all these prints of smiling faces!
I wanna be one of them, heh X)

The sun was hot enough to melt me into water,
The ground was muddy enough to make me slipped,
but all in all,
it was still a day with great fun
^ - ^
Sorry if the photos' style is not consistent,
I curi the shots here and there to make this blog,
call me irresponsible blogger aka lazy bum
XD


No comments:
Post a Comment