Thursday, November 24, 2011

Lomography Malaysia X Evon T Giveaways!!!

I can't help it but to shout it out loud once again!

I love La Sardina!!

 It has been such a faithful companion since the first day i own it,
and all my friends know that i would never leave home without it.
Think about it,
I have always choose to stuff this cutie in my bag instead of other things
whenever i carry a small bag which can only fit one thing.
Yea,
that's how much i love it =D
 (photo credit goes to DF)



And what's cooking now?


We are giving out a La Sardina Pattern Cubic !!!!
and everyone stands a chance to win!!
You can be a proud La Sardina owner just like me! XD



Now you can have your sardines cooked with curiosity !
Serve it HAWT !
Be it Old School
 or unconventional!

La Sardina will rock your days like a dream!
 


How to JOIN

Easy breezy!

Tell us, if you win a La Sardina Cubic, who would you give it to and why? 

Answer this one simple question by leaving a comment RIGHT UNDER THIS BLOG POST 

And the most creative wins!

Leave us your Full name and Email in your comment too so that we can contact the winner!

Take note that by submitting your email you will also be subscribed to Lomography newsletter! 


And the Prizes!!!!

Grand winner :

A La Sardina Pattern Cubic + 1 pack of Lomography Film + a 10% off voucher + 5 piggies (if you have a Lomohome account)


9 Consolation Winners

a 10% off off voucher + 5 piggies (if you have a Lomohome account)


Due date: 14 Dec 2011

and the result will be announced on 20 Dec 2011 right here in My Blog


You gotta be fast and creative to win this =D

and please share this on all your social networks too!

Ask all your friends to join, the more the merrier!


Lomography Malaysia

La Sardina Pattern Cubic

*winks*

128 comments:

  1. if i win La Sardina Pattern Cubic, is Lomography Malaysia x Evon T gv me ^^
    because i always see Evon T use it to shoot is very nice and excited else, actually i also love photography so i hope can win it later use to shoot and share my lomography work =3
    my name is david fo
    email is david5563655@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i won't give anyone, and i'll keep it for myself..hehe! Sounds a bit selffish, but since i didn't get any gift on my birthday...T.T, so i think this reason won't be too much. And of course, i believe that i can create a lot of great picture as Evon did with this cute Cubic La Sardina!!
    i am Yeoh Suat Khee
    email me at akiyo1982@hotmail.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I would gladly give it to my cousin, Jia Jia because she loves lomography so much that she loves to edit her photos using photo editing software to get different types of lomo effects.Softwares tend to give only limited and unideal effects whereby a lomo such as La Sardina Cubic could gives such cool unexpected awesome effects! I sincerely really hope that I can get her one and she would totally be very happy if she get this. :) Thank you ^^

    Renae Yeo
    domokun@live.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truthfully,if i really have the chance to win it i'm gonna gift it to myself. Well,since x'mas is around the corner and so is my birthday,and i'm totally into photograaphy,so yea,i will gift it to myself,they say u always need to pamper urself once in awile. I've been long wanting to get myself one,i just love the effects,just exactly as Evon T's pictures. Of coz sharing is caring,so pictures and sharing with my beloved too. <3

    I'm Wong Shar Lyn
    email me at secretags@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course ! ...for myself =p When i think of La Sardina Cubic, i thought back of myself having delicious yummy juicy Sardines as my lunch or dinner during my college time....So, Please bring back my memories of having lotsa great time during my 4 years in college !

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I will give it to my future wife, I will shoot every moment into lomography in our lifetime, such as wedding,chatting,sleeping and making love :).I do hope her will be cheerful once she sees the pictures which are taken by me. Lomography is only the way to transfer the moment to forever.~
    I'm Brian Poy
    Please email me: brianpoy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would give it to my BFF, since her birthday is coming soon on the 15th of December. The reason why is because La Sardina has a different look and feel compared to some other lomography cameras such as Diana F+ and Holga.
    La Sardina also has this unique 'theme' and pattern on each of their edition. By owning this camera, she will surely get the attention because this camera is something new and unknown to certain people here in Malaysia.
    Last but not least, I hope that we would be able to take awesome pictures with great effects with this camera and create something memorable :)

    I'm Nur Farah Atiqah.
    Email me at: freja.beha@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I win a LA SARDINA CUBIC!!! I would give it to the person I cherish the most! Why???!!! Because I cherish La Sardina Cubic as much as the person I love!

    Feel the LOVE and EXCITEMENT of having La Sardina Cubic together with the person you love! It's simply AMAZING, a moment to be captured and a moment to be remembered!

    Oh! Did I mention that we heart Sardine much! =)

    Evon!!! Gimme gimme gimeee!!!

    Nigel Chen
    nigel_chen@zust.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a proud owner of La Sardina! To be honest, there was this little demon who kept wispering to me to win this La Sardina Pattern Cubic and keep it as my collection. Later the cute little angel suddenly popped out of no where, she or he or it advised me to share it with someone and continue the chain (of sharing and loving) if I won.

    My ultimate answer: I would give this to the next lucky person who possess a burning passion for analogue photography and bring more love into the beautiful lomography community....Click!

    Name: Quek Shu Jin
    email: shujin83@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I will give it to my grandmother. She is a tough woman at 84 years old and getting closer and closer to the Heaven's Gate by day. I am not sure if she will know how to use it though, she never holds a camera in her whole life! (Don't worry, I'll teach her) I hope La Sardina could proudly be her first camera so I could carefully keep her masterpiece on her behalf. Then, whenever I look at them, my eyes become her eyes, and she is immortalised.

    xoxo
    laytyng_c@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm keeping it for myself for sure! seriously not anyone can carry a La Sardina! i think it will complement my sharp and a little quirky fashion style peeerfectly! B-) n meow is really killing me every time she shows off hers! i want my own La Sardina! Pattern Cubic would be perfect! :D

    ong tou
    ongtou@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. there's one day, my hunny got a lomography camera from one of his best friends (there are two of them) as one of the birthday gift. It was out of my expectation, as i thought i will be the one to get a lomography camera first then him, because i seem more into it then him perhaps?

    one of his best friend owned lots of lomography camera, seeing tons of fantastic and unique photos taken by her, *before that i'm just addicted with Iphone lomography apps*, it's really increased my curiousity toward lomography.

    a La Sardina Cubic camera surely changes my passion toward photography... if i'm the luckiest one to own this camera, (allow me to be selfish once?) i will surely keeping it for myself. i'll bring this and surprise my hunny then have a mini competition between us and his bestfriend then judge by the other bestfriend.
    i think if this is really happen, my hunny surely will be delighted and excited.

    hoping a La Sardina Cubic camera will be my first lomography camera ;)


    by the way, i'm Eric Lim
    ericlim91@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I win La Sardina Cubic, I'd prolly give it to the nearest local store. With hopes that they might learn to appreciate analog more through lomography rather than just catering for digital users. OR! to Johny Mcgeorge, haha!

    Fahim Fadzlishah
    ahtimberlake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. If i win La Sardina, i would like to give it to my nephew! He just get his UPSR result and as a gift, i would like to give him something special! If i can give him La Sardina, i am the happiest person on earth! I want him to cherish LOMOGRAPHY from the early age. FILM NEVER TELL LIES.

    Asang

    condemnedemotion[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. If I win the La Sardina Cubic, I will selfish enough to keep it by myself, but occasionally I will borrow it to my family and friends. A camera traditionally functioned to capture pictures. Now, I believe a camera is not only to capture pictures, but to capture with style and with a sense of art. With La Sardina Cubic, I can easily achieve that. That's why I wish to own a La Sardina. However, a camera also functions to capture memories, that's why I will occasionally borrow it to my family and friends so that they too can capture the best memories in style.

    Sharon Ngo Hea Ming
    heaming88@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. If I win this La Sardina Cubic,I will give it to my cat! Because my cat is super duper hungry and can eat whatever food I gave to him! And I guess he has no problem with this 'Sardine'.

    Muhammad Syafiq Abdullah
    fye93@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Em, if I win this La Sardina Cubic, I might give it to someone who is color blind. It just fascinates me how they see limited colors but can still be an awesome person. (example: Anthony Ryan from Project Runway season 9)

    yng yng marshall
    loliko.ro@gmail.com

    (oops, deleted previous post coz I didn't put in full name :P )

    ReplyDelete
  19. Win liao give it to my Mum as birthday present!
    She will thought that it's a Sardine and try to open it, then I will show her the magic that it can take pictures!

    Ng Zhi Chow
    jimng_zc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. if I won a La Sardina Cubic, i'd give it to Evon Tan. even though she's already got one. i think one could never be enough. not only can she shoot really well on her 'other' Sardina, she genuinely loves it too. so my rationale is that you should always make an effort to feed someone's passion. and i know she'd love this new Sardina just as much as her original, if not more :)

    jmc
    johnny@jayemmcee.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What if i have won the Cubic Pattern La Sardina from Lomography Malaysia X Evon T, am not going to own it but give it to my boyfriend.

    Why?

    I am a Lomographer too, most of the pictures i have took are not included me.
    But if my boyfriend owns a Lomo camera too, of course, most of the outcome pictures will be me! Weee~ X)

    Can't wait for that day to come! <3
    Love Lomo!

    I'm Catherine Ho by the way. =)
    catherine.ho89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I would give it to myself.I never own any digital camera or lomo camera b4 and I hope La Sardina Cubic will be my first camera because I love Lomo’s effect,it seems like telling a story instead of capture a pretty photo.I want to capture life and to be a moment catcher. I want to use it to capture my mom, sister, brothers and my fat dachshund,the relation between mom and her children is the simplest way to show what love is but life is not only surrounded by LOVE and beautiful thingy.I want to tell many different stories through my camera.I think Lomo is not only talking about how good your camera is but an attitude.End up yeah I want to transform from a girl to be a Lomo girl.Thx!

    Ch'ng Ee Hwa
    sebastian_928@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. If i win a La Sardina Cubic ,I'll give it to myself..such an awesome stuff..because taking something from nothing and breathing life into that is life fulfilling. It give a sense of purpose while also finding your own purpose in life. And finding that only help you understand yourself and life in a deeper more intimate way.

    LIM CHAI LING
    limchailing@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. if i win the La Sardina Cubic, i would gift it to my parents because they are my biggest support in my life, and i would want them to also enjoy what i am passionate about now which is photography. i want them to understand photography is not all about being modern and digital, it could be really fun and random at times. it's time for them to take a break from their busy life, and perhaps enjoy a bit of randomness in life :)


    jeremy choy
    b_boy-rice@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. If I win this lovely La Sardina Cubic,
    I sure will give it to myself as a 25/12-Christmas present and also on 26/12 -is my 21st Birthday!
    Impossible? Well, Nothing is impossible :)

    Here my contact,
    Chew Lai Wah
    cherrie_clw90@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. If I was the lucky winner of La Sardina Cubic, I would give this little beauty to one of my closest friends whom I call "Kitty." Of course I would love to keep this camera to myself but why would I? I already have a camera that works fine, but Kitty does not and I know that she would want to capture moments that she won't forget. She doesn't like her picture being taken, but if I gave her La Sardina she won't have an excuse in not being in a picture! Also, it feels nice to give rather than receive (Although, I am receiving this, I will give it to someone important to me).
    :)

    Valery Franco
    ela_1237@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. If I would have the chance to win La Sardina Pattern Cubic, I would give it to my ex boyfriend as a X'mas present. He is the one who never give up on me even though I have left him for another wrong person who has just played me for a fool half year ago.

    I realized and regretted all those things I have done to hurt my ex boyfriend and I wish to gain his trust once again during the coming Christmas! I'm not sure whether is he still want to be with me because months ago, I have rejected him a lot of times because of the guilty in me.

    So, I wanted to take the chance to win La Sardina Pattern Cubic to present to him during this Christmas and hope we will get back together again and use La Sardina Pattern Cubic to record every single thing in our life in future and I will never leave this guy who has done so much for me!

    Thank You.

    Goh Sui Ling
    ling540@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Evon can you pls remove my previous comment?thx.

    If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I would give it to myself.I never own any digital camera or lomo camera b4 and I hope La Sardina Cubic will be my first camera because I love Lomo’s effect,it seems like telling a story instead of capture a pretty photo.I want to capture life and to be a moment catcher. I want to use it to capture my mom, sister, brothers and my fat dachshund,the relation between mom and her children is the simplest way to show what love is but life is not only surrounded by LOVE and beautiful thingy.I want to tell many different stories through my camera.I think Lomo is not only talking about how good your camera is but an attitude.
    "An apple a day keeps the doctor away "
    "A lomo a day I will take that camera away" :D
    End up yeah I want to transform from a girl to be a Lomo girl. Thx!

    Ch'ng Ee Hwa
    sebastian_928@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. If I have won a La Sardina Cubic, I will definitely pass it to my MOM ! I believe lomography is all about endless creativity & craziness . A photo taken can actually reflects on a person's personality as well. Thus, I would like to find out whether my MOM has a halo on her head or 2 horns instead. *grinss*

    Ps: pretty sure she will definitely outshines me !

    Ashley Tham
    ashley.yee@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. hi Evon, im shamira :) truthfully, if i won a La Sardina Cubic, im gonna give it to myself as my sweet sixteen birthday present. after all, i am addicted to analogue camera and i'm into art photography. and i do have a Diana Mini, and i really understand what you meant by saying La Sardina is your other half, because i treat mine like its my lover too! (embarrassing truth to be told). but then, Diana Mini can only captured square and half frame pictures and i've used 32 films out of it. (colours, black and white, and even expired ones) i really seeking for a change and scenery or close up moment to be captured, and La Sardina have a rectangular frame (full frame) that would work really nice with it. so i really do hope you can fulfill my dreams and wishes to be a better analogue photographer. i promise, if this baby becomes mine, i'll try my best to spread my wings and interest in photography and treat it like my own other half like my baby diana. thank you for spending your time reading my sincere post.

    Shamira Adila,
    bangbangdush@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey Evon! Giving away a new La Sardina? Of course I would give it to myself, and use it to squeeze out those lomographic creative juice out of myself. And like you said, that's analogasm ;)

    Andy Goh andy@goh.my

    ReplyDelete
  32. HELLO EVON!

    If I do win a La Sardina Cubic, I would give it to myself and definitely not forget to share it among my friends and family. So you can say it belongs to everyone because this baby is a little celebrity that goes easy on the eyes and blows away the crowd away with the masterpiece she creates.

    Like a pack of canned sardines on a family day, vacations or even parties it's never fun to savour it yourself and it definitely tastes better when you get to discuss how amazing this canned of sardines taste and how easy it is for you to bring around (just like the La Sardina herself!) and have an amazing time out and about. The La Sardina, just like a real pack of sardines really does satisfy everyone's hunger for long lasting memories in a form of fabulous results results that no one will ever want to forget and everyone wants to be a part of the picture!

    The La Sardina cubic will be a perfect gift for me and everyone I love because it's never too small to small satisfy everyone's love for amazing lomography memories.

    LingJie Tuang
    itsnotlingjie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. if I win a La Sardina Cubic,I probably share it and loan it to my fellow friend in blogging commnuity so everyone can experince the world of lomography beside using the normal bulky DLSR and see things differently from Wide len of a La Sardina camera coz Lomography is not an interference in my life, but important part of it.

    Phang Hock Lee
    phl1980eric@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, it is amazing super duper gift that i will never ever leave it far away from me.If ever i got choice to choose between Ipad or La Sardina Cubic,please please please gimme the La Sardina Cubic.Im melting. :))

    Jamalia Hamzah
    jamaliahamzahrj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. If i win a La Sardina Cubic, i'm going to give it to my boyfriend .I'm a La sardine owner myself, although he doesn't have one, We both share a passion for lomography ,And if he had one, we could swap films and capture really unique photos. :D

    Gillian Ong
    gillianong214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I would give it to my sister as her birthday present. As I don't know what should I buy for her this year so if I win this, I'll give it to her as her happy legal 18th birthday. And she likes to takes pictures w/ lomography camera so much that she even work hard to own another for her collection.

    Oh Tze Ming
    mindy_otm@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. This La Sardina Pattern Cubic is definitely suitable for a geek like myself where always have a camera with me no matter where I go & no matter the bag is big or small. Yeah, right. I cannot survive without a camera. I shoot everything, everyday & everywhere.

    I love the EVON Lomography style and it drives me crazy. I get the poison already & I WANT IT SO BADLY !!! HELP ME !!!~~~ I WANT IT PLEASE !!!~~~ :)

    Sharon Lee SY
    sweetsantaworld@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I would probably give it to myself BECAUSE I want to LOMO so much! It's kinda cool that you have those photos in Black and White, effects' photos and STICK on my wall! Every morning sunshine shine on my photos, it will be like DREAMS that I've never been through! I hope La Sardina Cubic would be mine! :)

    Yi Zheng
    imyzheng@hotmail.my

    ReplyDelete
  39. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I would mostly keep it to myself...I can use it to capture the moment that I wish to keep it forever~~
    I love to take photo and I would be happy to have different kinds of camera to keep all the happiest memories that I have go through:)

    Ng Ying Jie
    yingjie0325@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I would give it to Johnny McGeorge. Cause he'll use that bad-ass camera to shoot bad-ass photos of Evon Tan.




    Ross Marki
    killrosli@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  42. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I would give it to my younger sister, Christy Lau. Cause she is in her sweet 16 and I wish she could capture down all the happy and beautiful scene before it all changes once again, because in the near future, all these are going to be memories.


    Evon Lau
    evon_1991@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, of course I would love to have it! But no.. I wanna bless someone special! I will give it to my boyfriend for Christmas! The reason is simple, because I love him! I want him to have one of the most memorable Christmas ever! Plus he is really into photography and he takes nice pictures! But too bad he cannot afford one good camera for now and he is going through rough times. So hopefully this will cheer him up! Thanks :)


    Li Ee Xin
    eexin90@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, for sure I would give it to myself! Since Christmas is around the corner, if I am the lucky girl who win this camera, I would treat it as the Christmas present that I got from Evon T. ;)

    I always wanted to get myself a camera, because I think that it is a must to capture down everything happened around! As the time goes, people changes, but the photos and memories still remain the same no matter how long.

    And of course, I wish to be the lucky girl who can try out this awesome camera and use it to capture down my memories. =D


    Goh Yu Qing
    evelyn_qing@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, hell yeah i will give it to myself. It's because I love photography, lomography and I gonna rock em' with my La Sardina Cubic from Evon T !

    Teh Lee Yee
    tehleeyee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Tell us, if you win a La Sardina Cubic, who would you give it to and why?

    If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I would give it to my little brother because children's eyes are always pure and full of curiosity. I want to know his world better through his photographs. I'm excited to see what my little brother's world looks like through a 8 year old's eyes.

    Sherrie Pui
    djperfectclub@yahoo.co.uk
    Cutebun
    Cutebun FB
    Cutebun Twitter
    Cutebun Lomohome

    ReplyDelete
  47. IF I win a La Sardina Cubic, I would give to my father. He is a photograph lover but no matter how advance is the technology now, he dislikes digital camera. He couldn't find any feeling from the photos captured by digital camera. He still love the analogue camera, which I think La Sardina Cubic fits him well. La Sardina Cubic can be his favourite tool of capturing the pretty and precious memories of his family and friends.The effects of La Sardina Cubic enables my dad to find back his passion of being a photographer. Therefore, La Sardina Cubic is the perfect gift for my dad.

    Name: Tan Hui Xian
    e-mail: venicexian@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. If I win this La Sardina Cubic, I would not give it to anybody. This is because what are more precious is the picture taken using the camera. Only using camera we could capture the most valuable moment, precious moment. What more important is that I want to be the person whom able to take those precious moment inside film. Hey, if I am not the winner i also will say this. HAIL ANALOGUE!

    Muhammad Haziq Bin Mohd Nazam
    haziqmnm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. if i win this La Sardina Cubic, i would give it to my boyfie~
    he presented me a BBF during my birthday and it will be grate if he did own a lomo camera as well~
    we can then become the partners in lomography as it wasn't easy to find someone who share the same interest with~
    i am sure that the photos captured by both the lomo cameras would be the previous memories for us~

    Ooi Ei Gee
    dolphin_gee@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. There's nothing better than carrying your lovely camera walking around the world shooting here and there. La Sardina Cubic camera, it's all about maximum art sense of creativity and capturing the most memorable moment. I'll give it to myself but not anyone because i want every single of my precious family members and lovely friends include inside the film. Camera for myself but film for everyone. This is priceless and love.

    Regards,
    Name: Jesse Abraham
    E-mail: jesse_coolgirl1022@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  52. if i win this La Sardina Cubic, i will give it to myself.

    i like colors , and also black and white..
    that photo's colors which take with lomo camera is so amazing and NICE !!!tats one of the reason y i love the lomo photos.

    sometimes photo means a lotz.
    Photo can really tel a story .
    sometime u look at those photos. it will give u a feeling.

    My very first lomo camera is DIANA F .
    I take it to anywher and i use it anyday anytime.because i wana use it to shoot down every memorable moments or beautiful thing and also important people.I treat CAMERA like my lover,reli cant imagine the day if i without camera.

    I wana have La sadina as my 2nd camera.
    I wana bring it out wif my diana and take a lotz of photo which means alotz to mi.

    Other than that i super like the patterns & design of La SADINA.!

    name.elevenz
    email.elevenzlim@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Aloha! I've come from Afrika (LOL. just kidding. Malaysia lha -.-d)

    And I've passed by this post at Facebook. At first I thought that owning myself vintage cameras is enough. But after looking through these picture samples. Maybe you are right.

    Curiousity.
    HAWT.
    Old School.
    Unconvential.
    Like a Dream.

    Those points you gave is enough to catch my attention! I would give this camera to my dear Canine friend but I think he will smash it with his bum or rub it with his belly =="

    Owning this would give me a chance to explore new effects, and step out from my vintage world. Thanks , I hope to receive a message . I'll be looking forward it.

    But it might take time during night. -.-d

    name: IntanSyazana
    email: awimbawek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Come on, of course give it to my pet (cat). You know why? Because my cat love Sardin so much, as do I. So I am willing to share with it. Sharing is caring, adage is denoted.

    Miao,LA Sardina we are coming!

    Name: Lim Qing Jia
    Email: limqj1@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. After I had won, I will put the La Sardina Cubic at my hair salon.. Taking every customers picture after they had done their new hair with new mood!!
    Definitely,will be a great picture!!! Don't think, just shoot !!!


    Daviv G.
    dhairpark@gmail.com
    dhairpark@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. If I won a La Sardina Cubic,I wouldn't gift it to anyone but i'll share it with everyone I know. A camera is used to capture moments, things and places that meant something to us. By sharing it, its like giving everyone a chance to capture what they loved, a chance to expressed themselves.
    By the end of the day, who know what these photograph could bring to our life, joy, love, interest... or things that is beyond our imaginations.

    Cheong Mei Ling
    always.ml@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. If I won La Sardina Cubic,I will give to my mum and teach her how to use it. Because not often at home and wish my mum can snap every photo about my cute father's face, herself. When I go back,I can print out the photo paste on my wall. Yeah!!
    Then ask my mum borrow me before she addicted with SArdina Cubic!! XD~

    becca1838@gmail.com
    Name- Rebecca Ho

    ReplyDelete
  58. If I win, I'd give this to my grand-dad cause he knows how to work film cameras just like back in the day. it would be fun to see him take photos and once developed, the photos would be one of the best kept legacies of him.

    feixiang
    feixlim@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. If I win, I'd give this camera to myself of course. Since next year is my last year in high school, I would probably want to keep all the memories with my friends, teachers, juniors and everyone in my school. So, if I have this La Sardina, my wish will come true. next, I, as the editorial members of my school will insert some of the photos taken using this La Sardina in the next magazine so that the beauty of this camera and lomography itself can grown up in every students in my school, MCKK.

    I really hope to win this contest. Not everyone have the chance to win this unique and elegant camera. Only those loaded people can own this camera. As for me, I come from village, from Felda in Perak, I cant afford to buy this camera, so, I hope you can choose me as the winner. with that I thank you. Bye. have a nice day!

    Nurzam Faiz b. Mohd Yusoff
    autentikness@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'll give it her. Her i know who damn fucking loves this sardine so much until she kept telling me and forcing me and even threaten me again....again.....and again to comment here as well so in hope she could get it though i doubt that i could win it for her........

    Pot
    potlovesjacket@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. 如果我有机会赢取这一个相机,我只会把它留在我身边,一直陪伴我到终身。然后再把它流传给我的下一代!
    人生短短几十年,最好的留恋方式就是把所有的甜酸苦辣都排进照片里。任何时间,任何地点都可以拿出来回味。
    一部好的相机,是值得我去赢取,收藏,然后分享给我的下一代,就让我开始把它当作是“家传之宝”吧。

    If I got a chance to win it, I might keep it myself until the end of my life and the pass it to my next generation. Life is short, the best way to keep memory is to capture all the happiness, sourness, bitterness, hotness into the picture. So that, we can view it anytime at anywhere.
    A good camera is worth to win, to collection and also worth to pass it to the next generation. Let me to be the 1st to keep it as my "Family Treasure"

    Evonne
    seeyen3721@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I will give it to a best friend of mine (prefer not to tell the name for privacy issues). We have been best friends for 10 years now, and separation will come next year as we went on our way to college. She is going to UK and the not-rich me will be just furthering my studies in my country. For a whole 4 years we would not be seeing each other face-to-face. I'll surely miss her...

    I would give it to her because I know that she loves taking photographs. Everywhere she go you can find her carrying a camera, taking pictures from people to the natural beauty of earth. I want her to remember me whenever she went photo-taking in UK. Even when she smiles with her new friends or even took photos with her boyfriend, she'll think of me if I can give the camera to her.It would be such a fine and meaningful Xmas present from me to her.

    Frankly I don't really have high hopes of winning this but I'll just give my best shot. Although I might not be creative or maybe a little boring too, but this is truly a gift from heaven if I really win this. Friendship is kept from efforts, this is one of my efforts to cherish our friendship. Thank you.

    Name : Marissa
    Email : marissa_limyy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'd love to keep the La Sardina Cubic all for myself! I am a fashion photographer and I would loooveee to experiment with shooting some amazing fashion editorials :)

    Name: Fallon
    Email: fallon@poisephotography.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  64. to me i will gladly give it to my girlfriend because I'm gonna leave Malaysia next year and pack my bag and go to United Stated live with my brother study there and i just wish i could give her something spacial other than something usual

    i know and i believe that she had the potential and i know she will treasure it as i set sail to a new land and share my love with lomography

    Name: Ralf
    Email: dicemasterdoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I will give it to EvonT! Why? Coz cat loves Sardin! EvonT sure is a sweetie kitty that deserve such a lovely La Sardina!! HOWEVER... As EvonT already had a La Sardina which she seems enjoys sooo much, I think I just keep it myself! And EvonT, you won't mind right? hehe..

    name: niko ng
    email: ng_niko@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. if i win a La Sardina Cubic, i would give it to my future self because every film is a piece of my past that's a surprise in my future.

    YUANCHIN LIM
    yuanchin13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. ♥ if I've won a La Sardina Pattern Cubic... I'll give it to my boyfriend. Well the reasons are:-
    *- i can be his model (since there is no one else):P
    *- also to produce extremely nice photographs as you awesomely did~
    *- it will be wit us all the time! (i swear!!)
    *- i ♥♥♥♥ (Love! Love! Love! Love!) La Sardina Cubic!!
    *- it's an epic camera to me and my boyfriend~~
    Again i must say~ I LOVE LA SARDINA CUBIC SO SO SO MUCH~!!!
    I hope i can WIN this "Gorgeous" back for my boyfriend ^^ ..... ♥ :) ♥

    with ♥ & Passion for La Sardina Cubic! :
    ** Lau Yuet Huaq
    ** evie_kiwi89@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. If i won the La Sardina Cubic, i would give it to my ex-boyfriend.
    Why? Because.. in our relationship, we dont take pictures.. because of this, we get into quarrels because he is a guy that loves to take picture but not me.. its my personalities.

    I choose to give him because he , now - already found someone to replaced me ..
    If i gave the camera to him, i bet with the La Sardina Cubic funtions, he could take nice shoot with his new girlfriend..
    i already can imagine his happiness and smile on his face when he look at the good qualities picture he took

    And with the camera, he can take a good care and bring it anywhere like Evon
    The camera is like me.. whenever he is taking a picture, i hope when he holds the camera , he would think of me..

    And whenever he is capturing a picture, the camera which is me.. is looking at his happy scene =D

    its a great way La Sardina Cubic give him a new happiness


    Julian Cheong
    julian_reena@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. If I won the La Sardina Cubic, I would love to give it to my best friend for her Christmas ! She is not like any other friend, she understands when I'm silent , when I sit there day dreaming , when I say "I'm fine" and most of all she always have my back even when I'm wrong. She loves cameras and taking pictures. Wherever she go , camera is her number 1 thing. without it , it will be like a guy naked.

    We have been friends since elementary school. Like any other best friend, we argue, we fight over candy, we have misunderstandings, we sleep late at night talking about how a jerk our ex is , we share dreams, we sing under a tree , we cry , we laugh but we always take pictures. When ever we are around , the floor will be full of pictures. silly one and crazy ones.

    Some say people change and feelings will fade . Until that day come when we have to part,and i hope not, we would love to have a big box full of pictures to remind us of our teenager life. How we have been there for one another and how hard life can bring us down we still stand tall and continue to take every bit of it and as a memory, a lesson.

    Everyone see the small picture, they don't make the connection . but when they were to see the big picture, they will find the illusion of perfection. :)

    MengWei
    mengwei_mwk@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Tell us, if you win a La Sardina Cubic, who would you give it to and why?

    My reasons? Simple, it's not going to be given away to anyone but I'll share it among my friends. Pictures are memorial for everyone may it old or young, and La Sardina Cubic is perfect choice to start it out with. (:

    Pauline Tan
    beingpauline@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. If I win the La Sardina Cubic, I will be giving it to myself because life is full of surprises and lots of memories that are not meant to be forgotten. I can use the La Sardina Cubic to capture those moments.
    Plus, having a lomo camera is trendier than having a branded handbag on your hands now. Lomography is the trend, is the fashion! I love La Sardina!

    ReplyDelete
  72. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I would keep it for myself and I will use it to capture every memorable moment with my Bestie & my Family.. Ppl and thgs will change n feeling and memories will fade.. i wanna capture every single moment with them coz we dont knw wat will happen tmr.. Pictures are the oni memories tht wont fade..


    Yvonne Har
    yvonne_ying85@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. If I win this, I would give it to my grandma. As she loves sightseeing but she blame herself for being forgetful that she forgot the best things she had nice seen in life. So, if she has this, she would be enjoying life more.

    Foong-Min, Kong; jermainekong@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I will give it to “another part of myself”. What it means??
    That’s my twins sister!!!

    I wish to win this prize is because my twins sister is going to UK for half years. In these half year, we are going to separate in two different countries.

    So I hope I can win La Sardina as a Christmas gift for her. So that she can use the camera to take down all the moment in UK and tell me her life in UK through all the picture she takes. I believe this camera can show how wonderful her life is. =)

    Chin Wei Tung
    Tungtung_7@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. If I win this lovely La Sardina Cubic,

    I will give it to my boyfriend, who's a musician, the abstract and simplicity of the pictures often inspires him in his composition, on top of that, La Sardina Cubicm really comes in handy for a person who doesn't knows how to photoshop. LOL

    Musician like to immerse their self in dreams and sometimes imagination, he told me.. inspiration always comes in an unpredictable form, most of the time is when he is dozing off at night. Sometimes, I will never understand how he see things or perceive one's painting or music. Hopefully, this little sardina that I'm hoping to 'adopt' will bring both of us closer than before.

    Most importantly, a memorable gift for him; a new form of expression and inspiration. It's not just a camera, it'a a gift for soul.

    Mandy Chan
    mandylogy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. If I win this La Sardina Cubic, I would give it to my newlywed hubby. Both of us love photography. We love lomo. Lomo is so unique on its own. This would be the best and first gift to my hubby. This Christmas is going to be an unforgettable moment for us and I hope we are able to capture it using this La Sardina Cubic which can be cherished forever.

    Tan Yen Li
    chrisbaby_@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. If i win a La Sardina Cubic, honestly i will use it by myself and of course i will let my friends and family experienced how fun to capture our memorable moments with this exciting lomo camera.

    Besides, as now is my final sem in university, i wish i can save the memories using this la sardina where it can bring more delicious effects in my pictures.

    So i really hope i can i win this la sardina cubic to make me more inspire to take a lot of creative pictures!

    Afy Sufiana
    cikafysufy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. i should make a try isn't it? :)

    well, if i win this La Sardina Cubic, i'm proudly to give it to myself. i love photo, i love on candid, i love on not-ready-yet photo. and i wish to have those picture from La Sardina Cubic lens. i'm just amateur .but i tend to try something new. why not this time i try from La Sardina Cubic from you right?

    feel the free feeling to 'shoot', just on time.

    thanks. sincerely,
    Nur Khalilah Hanum Azudin
    emil_macaspac2407@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. If I won La Sardina Cubic , I will surely take this opportunity as a Christmas gift and also a birthday gift ( 28dec) to my drawing teacher Ms. Lau. I admire her teaching style, her quips, gestures, and the PRICELESS info of drawing... more than words mate... more than words! Her class are fantastic. Beautiful stuff. Just her advice on the sketchbook and the recommended alone are worth the price of admission." Ms lau giving me creativity skills ,imaginative and lots more.Her drawing are fashionable, brilliant and visionary.
    I choose to give La Sardina Cubic to her because La Sardina are fashionable old camera styling cues to make a modern day toy camera that suits my teacher that are quite old (40 years old) but still modern thinking. Moreover, La sardina are creative with its looking graphics in old fishy tin cans sure will bring a electric twists within my teacher creative drawing + lomo La sardina camera ! I want to give her a extraordinary design La Sardina Cubic to her as she can keep her arts work by taking a flim by La Sardina Cubic ( she always take a photo with her drawing ). A comfortable handling Lomo camera will totally help her . La sardina as a memorable within I and my teacher because we both like sardine fish. La Sardina will totally brings her towards a visionary photography world!!
    Last , I want to Thank you from my heart to yours."***** ms lau
    La sardina ------ I love sardine fish ^^! From malaysia

    Name : Cynthia lim sin lu
    Email : limlu@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I thought ill give it a try too *wink*

    If i win the La Sardina I would give it to myself, reason so cos i've bought my ex these lomo camera and never got the cash to get one for myself, besides that i guess it would be good for me to relax with photography abit as taking it seriously and as a biz can really be dehydrating to my creativity. so i see this as a chance to let lose and capture anything to everything.

    Name : Benjamin Lim
    email : benjamin [at] benjaminlim [dot] net

    ReplyDelete
  81. hi evon :)

    aiman here.
    If i win this la sardina,i would definitely give this camera to my girlfriend.Recently during my birthday she gave me a new camera,so by giving her this camera it would be really nice.Plus,every time i want to get her a camera,she kept rejecting saying she don't want me to waste my money.If i win this for free,for sure she will accept it,don't you think so?
    This wide angle camera would be perfect for her since she really love taking self potrait pictures.If i win this,that means we could enjoy this wonderful analogue journey together afterwards :D

    Name: aiman afiq
    email: namaakuaiman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. If I win this La Sardina Cubic, I would give it to myself as a Christmas pressie!!

    I love taking picture of people around me because I have a bad memory. Other than eating Gingko Biloba to improve my memory, I believe pictures can freeze a moment and there is a story behind every picture.

    One day, when I’m grey, old and senile, I can look back and smile at all the sweet memories captured by this lomo…

    Thanks xoxo

    Name: Chong Pik Yi
    Email: shirley86_my@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Well... if I win the La Sardina Cubic, I'll give it to Evon T. of course!

    So she can take some snaps for me. Who knows, maybe in the future when she becomes much much more famous, I can say I have the privilege to own some of her rare shots which I will definitely frame up and show off by displaying them in my home! =^^=

    Name: Seth Frostheart
    Email: seth.frostheart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. If i win the La Sardina Cubic, I'll give it to anyone, anyplace and anything around me. Who says the photographer is the only one who own the camera? The people,places and moments that have been captured by using La Sadina are one of the creator too =)

    Name: Kieran
    Email: kierant114@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. HALOOR EVON!
    If i won a LA SARDINA CUBIC,I would give it to my CUTIE DOGGIE! coz it love eat sardines fish very much :P Well, i will teach it how to use LA SARDINA CUBIC at least it will not eat it!HAHA I would like to know how a view of a dog to see the world!It would be very interesting right?! :P
    However, PEACE YA!

    NAME: WEI YEE TANG
    EMAIL: WEIYEETANG@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  86. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I'll give it to my 22 yrs old yonger brother.
    He was a Down's child who loves to pose once you hold your camera.
    Still remember one of the ten golden rules of lomography?

    "Don't Think, Just Shoot"

    I'm sure that he will apply this rules fantastically since his thinking is unlike normal people, he will just shot whatever he loves.

    His happiness is mine~ ∩▽∩
    And I hope to win a LA SARDINA CUBIC for him~ ;)


    Name: LEE YUE NING
    Email: rachelleeyuening@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, i'll give it to my crush as a proposal gift. Why? Because rings are effin' cliche!

    Nik Ezani Bin Nik Husni
    nik.ezani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  89. I'll give it to myself..(of course)
    sounds selfish? (yea I know)

    because I must own it as "self-sardina" better than just "self-fish".

    IT'S MINE! lalalalala~

    p/s: please give it to me, my HOLGA needs rest.

    xoxo

    alex chew seng gun
    alex_gun@ymail.com

    *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  90. if I win a La Sardina Cubic, I will give it to Michael, i.e. my hubby to shoot us: baby Keana & me!! ^.^

    Janice Roche
    jneeez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Well, if I won this wonderful La Sardina camera, it would make my entire year because I've been trying and trying to get one but so many circumstances get in the way! I'd share it with my awesome-as cousin and use up a whole roll of film taking pictures of her adorable husky Mika. And we would be sooooooooo happy, oh my lord, I am not even kidding!!

    Angelyn Peh
    pehgelyn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. if i win a la sardina cubic, i will give it to my lovely girl my girlfriend izzati because i want her to share the happy moment for both of us, and i want to encourage her more into lomography world

    name: muhamad razif
    email: rae_ducklicious@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Hello Olleh,

    If i got change to win La Sardina cubic, I will gift it to Elizabeth Law for sure which is me.

    Reasons? AHA the pictures that Evon T shoot is nice, I wanna try! I also can shoot everything to post on my blog. 1 thing is most important which is I AM PROUD TO BE A LA SARDINA OWNER !

    My Name is Elizabeth Law
    Email is tvfxq126@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I will without any hesitation give it to my beloved brother.

    It is because it will fulfill my brother's obsession for lomography with it's magnificent functionality besides than it's ability in radiating how precious and lavish the color red and white in a mesmerizing CUBIC way. It's befitting any occasion and everyone would just love to pose for the camera! It will be the perfect Christmas gift for him as precious memories with his family and friends will be cherished with the existence of this amazing camera. It simply will brighten up every single of my brother's days especially during his time at Massey University in Palmerston, New Zealand next year! :)

    La Sardina Cubic is shimmering with magnificence,
    With the color white and red, the Grrrr factor is CUBICly existing,
    Hopefully I will win, my brother will be like 'OMG! Really?',
    He's Christmas celebration will be the best he have ever had!

    Full name: Joel Leslie Anyie
    email: joel_leslie97@yahoo.com


    Thank you and have a wonderful Christmas celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  95. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  96. as i'm the lucky one,i will present it to myself. because, i was fall 'L'omo 'A'part, begin 'S'nap 'A'nalogue 'R'etro picture with 'D'eep-sea gem at 'I'ncredible 'N'either 'A'wesome visual and 'C'reate 'U'nexpected 'B'lazing 'I'mage in 'C'oloful.
    yeah~ LA SARDINA CUBIC

    name: kenny ng kien nam
    email: summerwave.kenny@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. If I win the Sardina, I would give it to my grandmum, so she could walk out and see the world beautiful again from the viewfinder.And so, she could take some self-shoot Hot photos and forget the pains.

    ps: Finally,I could see her world from the photos she take.



    Name: Shee Iee
    email: sii629@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  99. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I would definitely give it to a friend of mine who are just falling in love with lomography. She got a supersampler about 3 months ago, and I bet this La Sadirna Cubic with a cute design of flash and elegant pattern of its body will change her beautiful life ! Its wideness can help her to explore the world through 35mm film

    name : akmal
    email : akayz46@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. If i were to win this giveaway, i'd definitely keep it for myself-- no doubt at all.
    It may seem like i'm selfish, but really, i don't know many who are interested in lomography/ analogue photography.

    I, on the other hand, am addicted to film cameras. I'd love to add the La Sardina Cubic to my camera collection. (Plus, the Fritz the Blitz flash! OOOOH POWERFUL AND BLINDING *v*)

    So yes, please do give it to me ;)
    Happy December!

    Yernie Yip
    yernyern11@hotmail.com
    (http://flickr.com/yernieyip)

    ReplyDelete
  101. If I win a La Sardina, I would give it to my sister. I saw how her eyes gleam with delight when she enters a shop that sells La Sardina and how she silently do the maths in her head how long would she save until she can own this little cutie. And should the La Sardina really come, it would be a double Christmas Joy for her!

    Name: Eyu Shin Dhee
    Email: pixie_eyu@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. First of all, if I really win a La Sardina Cubic, I'm already thankful enough to God. No wait, VERY VERY THANKFUL. And since God is so kind to be by my side to let me win, and you're having a giveaway to cheer that one person, why don't I do the same like you and God did? So, I would give/lend it to anyone who wanna try to take pictures with a La Sardina Cubic. That means whoever borrow it, I happen to cheer that particular person! Imagine if a lot of my friends borrow it, I cheer a lot more! Woahhh! Don't you want to see one less lonely person in this world? I know I would. I would be happy enough to see my friend holding a lomo camera, even happier to see if that person loves lomography but couldn't own any. Who knows I'll become a model for them to take instead? Hah! Best of both worlds. :) plus, its Christmas! Double jolly happiness, aye? :D

    This will be my best Christmas present ever if I ever got it. I want to own one so so much! Grant my wish will you, Santaria Evon? I promise to cheer up everyone I know with that camera :D

    Name: Melissa Ng Jiun Enn
    Email: melissa_ng_jiun_enn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. If I win this camera, I will give it to my best friend because he is always there for me when I feel helpless.
    Together both of us will spread the love of lomography to everyone we meet with this camera. We will let others to experience lomography, the beauty of film photography and let them capture every beautiful moments of their daily life. Film camera is a wonderful tool to take photo of daily photo because every photo that took by film camera is unique.

    Name:Loo Chee Keong
    Email:smallprince8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. If I win a La Sadina Cubic, I would give it to my little cousin who will turn 8 this coming Feb. I was impressed with what he did with his webcam on his little netbook. I think it's about time he get hold to a real camera to furture express his creativity. Would love to see how he improve and grow in the love for photography and especially lomography.

    Name: Elvin Ting Min Khoon
    Email: elvin.ting@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. if i win this camera. i will give to Rumah Solehah (RUMAH SOLEHAH is a halfway house for women, children and orphans made vulnerable by HIV/AIDS). https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rumah-Solehah/163187413772753

    i already met them and they love Lomography camera so much. with this present, hope they enjoy this camera and can plays together. Hope this will bring happiness to them like other children outside :)

    we will see the result of this La Sardina from the eye of this kids

    thanks Evon T

    love
    Fendy Fazeli
    fendyfazeli@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I would like to give it to my dad who used to be a photographer when he was young. He had a passion about photography, and I want to introduce and let him know more about lomography. He had a passion about photography and taking pictures but he can't continue doing it. Now, he stopped being a photographer because he once said to me, being a full-time photographer won't support our big family. But it doesn't matter to me because lomography is a part of my life right now, and I can't live without it. And by that, I will prove to my dad and the rest of my family, that lomography is not about job and money, it's about passion we have. One day, I will prove to everyone that lomography isn't a waste of time, lomography is LOVE ❤

    Thank you.

    Sincerely,
    Intan Suhana
    intansuhanana@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. If I win the La Sardina Cubic, I would definitely keep it myself!!! I wanna unleash the the stylish Lomographer in me with those gorgeous cubic patterns!The La Sardina Cubic is really a fun and fashionable camera that I have dreamed to CLICK* with!I can't wait to share my endless love, and give the joy of beautiful Lomography with ALL the people around me!!:)

    Name: Larry Wong Zhen Hao
    Email: larrywzh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I would pass it to all my friends and allow everyone to shoot one roll for themselves. I wanna circulate the camera among my social group so to get everyone infected with the analogue fever! *evil grin* Isn't that great to see everyone around you shooting with films? Amazing scene!
    So please.. award me the camera and allow me to spread the deadly virus aka lomo love!! ;)

    Lihooi Liew
    liewlihooi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Dear evont,
    I'm really starving and craving for this La Sardina Cubic, so I'll cook it by myself to reveal my curiosity, then i'll serve people from my surrounding with La Sardina Cubic hawt aroma. It is really like a dream if I can feed my passion of lomography food world with this La Sardina Cubic. All in all, I think my lil kitty will jealous with me if I get this awesome La Sardina Cubic collection >.<

    Thankies dear~

    Saripah Selamat
    cottonladysis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. 18 years has passed and yet he has never asked me for anything but he has given me everything. He has taught me to be a better person, to be responsibile and he inspires me to give more than I think I can. His compassion and love makes me feel so blessed to have him in my life. Sometimes it is hard to penetrate his weird and twisted mind but it all falls back to what we love most - lomo. Having introduced him to lomography, he is now an addict and expresses himself well via the images he takes. We spend hours walking around on photoshoots and trying to perfect our technics. Lomography has brought us closer. I would like to take this opprtunity to return to him for all that he has given me with this camera.This special person is my brother.

    Adibah Azhar
    mishi_ka@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. If I won the La Sardina Pattern Cubic, I would love to present it to my youngest sister. She would be totally very surprise since I never buy her any Christmas present before. Being the youngest and the only daughter in my big family, nothing greater than having her as the camerawoman for our happy family shooting, which can be perfectly done by using the fashionable and handful cutie in her hand, the La Sardina Pattern Cubic :) I believe that every cheerful and loving moment in my family can be presented well through the lens of La Sardina :)

    LEE SHEE WEE
    shiwi_lee@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I would give it to Santa! Why? Because he can give it to Jesus for His birthday. Its His creation for all living things and non living things. Without Him, La Sardina Cubic would not even exist. ;)

    Rita V.
    rvpy@hotmail.my

    ReplyDelete
  113. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  114. Tell us, if you win a La Sardina Cubic, who would you give it to and why?

    =============================================
    I will give it to my Mom. She always wondering what Emo-graphy that I am playing and curious why I am buying a toy camera that for decoration.

    With this camera, I would like to let her know the world of Lomo-graphy( instead of Emo-graphy) and tell her that she can keep all her memories in this little sardina cubic box.

    Actually, it is just a reason for me tell my Mother that I lover her.I Love her just like my Photography.


    Cheok Eng Huat
    eurekaskyvip@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I'll give it to my sister who always dislike lomography.

    Since "Don't think, just shoot!" is the slogan of lomo cameras, I would like to challenge my sister by giving this camera to her to let her impress herself by experiencing the fun of shooting with this La Sardina Cubic without thinking of the outcomes. Hence, making her to change her impression about lomography and fall in love with it!

    Tan Ker Li
    kerli1986@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. When I win this camera I will give it to Craig Bregar , He loves to take pictures more than anyone I know. I'm sure he will love it and use it more than anyone.

    Craig Bregar cbregar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I'm a 23yr old single parent and the first person that comes to mind is my beautiful dauther Summer:)she tags along to all my small shoots, she steals my cameras and what do i find? Ramdom pictures of her stuffed animals and just wierd stuff like the toilet! haha
    She is my ispiration...

    Dennis Zaldana
    Misirlou808@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. If I win La Sardina, I would give it to my beloved 42-year-old mother.
    Why? Because I would only let my most wonderful camera to be owned by the most wonderful person on earth, who once held the old analogue cameras but now surrounded by the bulky digital smells. I just want her to cherish the old good times when holding cute little La Sardina with her bare hands, and this could possibly the least I could do to thank her. =)

    Isyraf Syafizul Hadidi Baharudin
    isyrafsyafi.baharudin@drake.edu

    ReplyDelete
  119. If i win a La Sardina Cubic, i'll give it to my self:)

    why i'll give it to myself??
    well it simple..i want it so freaking bad since i fall in love with the La Sardina Series but unfortunately i didnt own any kind of Lomo camera & if i win the la sardina cubic i will share it with my brother Mijie who is obsessed with lomography. so we can combine our lomo camera and capture every moments in our life:)
    Plus i want to show to the people(in my surrounding) that photography is not only about DSLR or digital camera.

    Norhafiezah Abd Aziz
    fie_aziz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. if i win a La Sardina Cubicas,it is a perfect gift for my wife. I really love the color combination with the cubicas design on the camera. Moreover, the camera is easy to learn and live! As an analogue lover, it express my strong affection and passion not only to my wife but also into the world of lomography. Both of them are important part my life - my circle of life revolves around her and film photography. It would not be complete without one of them. Towards this end, our moments together are captured in an unpredictable and unique way, just as same as the journey towards the rest of our life.

    lomolovefromipoh..lomo on..

    iskandar ahmad rodzai (eastmoe)
    kankan_popo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. If I win a La Sardina Cubic, I would love to give it to my best friend, Christine as a Christmas present for her because she always cheer me up and now its my turn to cheer her back. As a Malaysian, I don't mind giving her the unique La Sardina Cubic as her Christmas present although I'm a Muslim. We're One Malaysia and we should cheer every Malaysian on their festival :)

    Siti Nur Syuhaila Dean
    ilya_peace@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I would probably give it to Bear Gyrlls. Yes, it is important to be fast when you want to survive in a forest if you are lost. But you should atleast document something, so you can have proofs that things actually happened. You can't just tell your friends that you killed a giant wild animal who was about to leap and eat you, they'll probably won't believe you.

    Erick Cusi
    icuresick @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  123. La Sardina~La Sardina~La Sardina~Can you be my partner for this Christmas? Because I wish to intoduce you to a person that is very special for me, and take this opportunity to share a very special moment with him in this Christmas, it will make this Christmas become the most meaningful Christmas among my 25yeat life. La Sardina, your will become the most important partner to "HIM" and I wish your can cheer up he life. But! before your leaving me, how about let make friend with Sardin and fisherman first ^^

    Yenly Lee
    yenly_860010@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. if i win a La Sardina Cubic, i'd give it to digital photographers who have forgotten the magic of film. May this gift rekindle the spark of love for film that they used to have once more.

    Rizki Maulana
    rizkimaulana@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I will give to whom can tell his / her own story by just using the "flash" ^^

    For "14/12/2011 Hug Day"

    ~ "Hug" the "Flash" .. "Hug" the world

    Tee Lih Sheng
    Email : rainychocolate03@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. If I win this lovely La Sardina Cubic, I would love to give it to my best friend, Chain. She's a very great friend of mine and we've been friend for 8 years. It's amazing how we can keep this friendship this long and I'd really appreciate what she did to me whenever I feel sad and moody. I know her since I was in primary school as I was in the same class with her. Both of us have a lot in common as we both of us love kpop, fashion and photography. Other than spazzing about our kpop idols, sometimes we would take some hipster pictures that we usually seen on Tumblr by using our phone camera. It's funny, I know but we just love taking pictures especially black & white and vintage pictures. Sometimes, I would use my camera as well but since I'm not good at taking great pictures, she is the one who always help me take great pictures for me. Sometimes I would lend her my camera too as she don't own a camera. She never takes thing for granted, good or bad, she still stay true to herself even though her family financial status is not that good. Sometimes I feel bad for not being good enough to her as I couldn't do anything to help her financially because I am not so wealthy, as well. Though we always have present exchange on Christmas, but I feel like they're not special enough for her and so every year, I did something special to her. So this year, I really want to give her something special and since now I am just a poor college student, I hope I can get this lomo camera as a special Christmas present for her :)! With this lomo camera, not only I can make her happy, she could also capture down the wonderful moments with her family and friends with this camera :)! I really hope I can win this <3! Thank you for the opportunity Evon <3!

    xoxo, Adrina
    reira-love@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. If I win this La Sardina Cubic, I would give it go me. Here is why:
    La Sardina Cubic,
    It is full with magic,
    No doubt, it's my favourite pick,
    Without it, I might be love sick,
    Then I have to visit the clinic,
    So please be quick,
    And let me own this sidekick.

    Kang Beng
    kangbeng@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I would give it to* me. Typo, oops. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete