Saturday, December 17, 2011

XO2 Christmas Giveaway!!!


 This is definitely something new for everyone,
 and everyone needs one!
Peeps! Let me introduce this new product to you!

XO2
 
 (Modeling XO2 xz1 design)

 (Modeling XO2 xz2 design)

 XO2 is born when japan zakka art meets science. 
This high tech textile is designed to expertly remove dust, stains, and fingerprint smears 
from delicate surfaces like lenses and LCD screens. 
It is perfect for keeping your iPad, laptops, camera, eyeglasses or any display sparkling.!

XO2 is also the very first Designer hi-microfiber product in Malaysia!
It is made in Korea under strict quality control with excellent workmanship.
 You can instantly tell when you get your hands on it!


Have i told you that XO2 is great as a handkerchief too. 
You will be amazed with its enhanced oil absorbing power 
and how gentle is the soft touch of XO2 on your skin!


It's One Square, Multi Functions!


Readers!
here's another giveaway hosted in my blog!

XO2 will be giving away 5 units of Christmas Edition!!


All you need to do is just answer one simple question!



Choose your favorite designs from the photo below and tell me why!

And most creative wins!


Leave your answer, name and email address at the comment box below !!

Don't forget to click Like on XO2 Facebook page in order to join!

Closing date: 21st Dec 2011
Winner Announcement: 22nd Dec 2011

This is a new baby to get for your touch screen phones, ipads, cameras, sunglasses
and even for your skin!

You can purchase it online by directly contact to the page owner,
or drop me an email at
evont.studio@gmail.com

XO2 is also available in 
- selected fullhouse lifestyle cafe in klang valley n at penang branch
- Malaya Optical Damansara Uptown and Subang Jaya Branch

How much is XO2??

It is only RM38,80!

No more greasy finger prints on your gadgets and glasses!

Move fast!!




16 comments:

  1. XZ1
    Nevertheless this is an froebel gifts for the people who
    wearing glasses and photographer.

    I shall use it to polishing my lens and glasses to capture my next wonderful moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I choose xz2 as the the flower and colorful prints is more Asian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now in my childhood years, I've watched a movie, forgot the name of it though,it was at least 15 years ago! BUT! I remembered this ONE scene from the movie and remembered it until now.
    So this couple went on their first date; they went to a park and conveniently there was an old man selling ice cream so they bought ice cream from him. So after they finished their ice cream, there was some on the corner of her lips, she asked the guy for some tissue and he pulled out a handkerchief instead. girl asked why doesn't he carry around tissue? guy replied: "i don't like using packet tissues because after you're finished with it, you throw it away. handkerchiefs on the other hand,you'll only have one of it to bring it around and i like the thought of it that it'll always be by your side.i think this defines how you treat your relationships."
    girl was so impressed by that speech,she held his hand and together they walked into the sunset. k i forgot if they got married in the ending or not, and i swear i'm not making this up; but it would be awesome if i had one of those XO2 handkerchiefs! so if i have a date in the future, i'll bring it out and when my date asks for tissue, i pass him the handkerchief instead! it'll be such a plus for me after he feels the gentle, soft touch of XO2 gliding on his skin; AND if he asks why? i'll tell him the same thing! who knows, he might just propose on the spot! XD
    so dear evon T,for the sake of my future happiness, please choose my comment!
    and if i do get chosen, Xz7 would be my choice,
    cause it has a vivienne westwood inspired feel to it!

    love, veron chuang.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Veron, thanks for sharing such beautiful memory. for future happiness, all the best n merry christmas to u! :)

    luv,
    XO2

    ReplyDelete
  6. xz1
    I alwiz wanted to go Japan and booked my air ticket for March 2011, but who knows the Tsunami and earth quake devastation. This design I'd pick reminds me of Japan and I hope this is my support to Japan relief.

    XO2 <3 Japan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leave your answer, name and email address at the comment box below !!

    I instantly fell in love with xz5 for it's simplicity. Green and white? Just perfect! There is no denial that I love the color green as it symbolizes the color of nature, fertility and life. It also means learning, growth and harmony. With some white polka dots, it just makes everything so much better. White symbolizes kindness and purity. My grandfather, the kindest human being that I have ever known in my life, is the lover of the color green. This xz5 will be the most excellent Christmas gift for him and I guarantee that he will just love it! He can use it to wipe the eyeglasses that he used for a very long time now. Besides that, he can use it to wipe my grandmother's mouth after everytime they eat. Oh, how romantic! My grandmother will be more in love with my grandfather for that. It will mean the world to both of them. Hopefully I'll get it for them as it's a great chance for me to give wonderful gift to them.

    Name: Joel Leslie Anyie
    Email: joel_leslie97@yahoo.com

    Thanks Miss Evon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zx6
    Im in love with photography since high school and no doubt I been going places to capture every view/things I favour. Like everyone else, there is always something you never get bored of capturing. For me its the colours. Zx6 besides having stripes of wonderful colour, it also reminds me the things that I shoot, for instance : the culture and colours of Malacca's Jonker street, those old shophouse, those colourful of nyonya's traditional clothes, colourful kuih muih and the tourists.... and many many more
    So to have Zx6 as my assistant during everytime Im on the go for some fun shooting, it really motivates to shoot more :) it sort of remind me of all the journey and photos. Plus it's perfect to wipe my dusty lens and phone after a long day :)

    Cheong Mei Ling
    always.ml@gmail.com

    Cheers, Merry Christmas everyone !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the design of xz7.

    I'm a guy, so masculinity is a must. Even in a textile. It's red color captured my eyes because of my love of red. Which represents boldness and action. The diamond prints on it, just makes it a whole lot elegant, which is very appealing to me. To me, it could be a great addition to my daily life, because of it's unique color, and I am sure that it would attract attention to people around me, to wonder what is that. Then, they'd be impressed by the design and the function of it. Final words, xz7 is masculine, elegant, and me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the xz6 design,
    because colourful=joy. Oh yea it got my favorite yellow colour inside too. It is a very special texture that it would immediately grab attention when it's taken out from bag and everyone would wow like this girl have a special handkerchief and I bet it's a good accessories for photo shooting as well!


    Khaw Yi Shin
    shin06_shin04@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its definitely xz7! Red is hot, warm and it does represent the color of christmas! It is just a simple diamond shape print yet very elegant to me, its perfect for a girl like me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zx7
    My favorite lattice in red since i was a kid.
    Simple lattice with red color shows something special. For me, it easily stand out a personality. It is something fashionable & Trendy too. Having this Red Lattice handkerchief from Xo2 at this Christmas will be a good journey to start up in 2012.
    Thank you ~


    Name : Freda Foong
    Email: fr3day@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. xz1

    xo2 is the answer to my problems! have always faced issues with my glasses and my camera lens. xo2 - save me!

    Adibah Azhar
    mishi_ka@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. XZ8

    I really love the design of XZ8, it gives an ELEGANT and STYLISH feeling which I never had! I will treat it gently after I got it! As it's as soft as SILK.... I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love all the entries! thanks for sharing! keep them coming! <3<3

    luv,
    XO2

    ReplyDelete
  16. XZ1 looks so dark and mysterious. But at the same time it reminds me of the oriental fabric used to make dresses. 8)

    scopekawaiinessATyahooDOTcom

    Rena Ranve

    ReplyDelete