( This is not a advertorial )
Looking for new range of skincare product for different skin type?
Then you must really check out THIS
=D
Then you must really check out THIS
=D

Different range for you to choose from,
and the products are very complete under each range.
From body shampoo, body scrub, lotions, to body butters,
and even Gift Sets!
I would say,
they got most of the products you need for your skin!=D

For my very first try,
I go for the Pinky Rose range XD
* I guess the girly girl in me is not all dead yet*
LOL
These are the body shampoo and body scrub,
I use them everyday now,
and looking at the cute bottle and lovely colors really able to lighten up yourself
XD
These are the next products i'm ganna try once i finish the Pinky Rose products XD
Cant't wait!
I strongly recommend you guys to try their body butters!
I usually don't like the stickiness and richness of body butters,
but for these,
it absorbs really fast
and you wont feel the greasiness at all!
Try the Mulberry+Mint!
I sleep with this scent surrounding me every night now XD
New member to add in my bag now =D
Almost finishing it XD
Very easy to carry around since they come with small sizes!
What makes things better ?
Free delivery for purchase above RM100!
Boys and Girls,
Let's do some shopping and pamper your skin
=D
Free delivery for purchase above RM100!
Boys and Girls,
Let's do some shopping and pamper your skin
=D
good !! love it ..meow !
ReplyDelete